- Songkran Celebration of the 4 Regions (southern section of Sanam Luang near Wat Phra Kaeo)
- Bathing of Buddha images from the 4 regions, local food and dessert making demonstrations, and cultural shows from various regions.
Open Ceremony on 12th April 2008 18.00-21.00 hrs. at Wat Arun
- Paying worship at 9 royal temples around Rattanakosin Island. On 12-15 April 2008 09.00-18.00 hrs. :
Wat Phra Sri Rattanasasadaram (Wat Phra Kaeo)
Wat Chetaphon (Wat Pho)
Wat Arun (Wat Chaeng), and Wat Kalayanamitr
- Fun-filled splashing in traditional Thai dress, Khao San Road with various forms of Songkran fun, on 4-15 April 2008 at 17.00-18.00 hrs.
- Banglamphu community at Santi Chaiprakarn Park, Phra Athit Road and Wisut Kasat., on 12-13 April 2008
Further Information : Events Planning Division, Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT)
Tel. 02 250 5500 ext. 3470. TAT Call Center 1672