Wat Thepthidaram was built by King Rama III in 1836 for his daughter, Princess Kroma Muen Apsomsudathep. It was originally called ""Wat Ban Phrayakrai Suanluang".
Located on Mahachai Road, the temple was built with a mixture of Chinese architectural styles. Sunthon Phu, one of Thailand’s greatest poets, had resided in this temple during his monkshood from 1840 - 1842.
tags : Wat Thepthidaram /Bangkok/Thailand Temple /Thai temple