located on a hill to the west of town, is a major provincial landmark. There are two Burmese-style Chedis (pagodas). The larger one was built in 1860 while the smaller one was erected in 1874. A panoramic view of Mae Hong Son can be enjoyed from the site.
This is a Burmese-style temple which dominates the provincial capital. Constructed by Phraya Singhanatracha, the first King of Mae Hong Son, the hilltop temple affords a wonderful view of the capital and surrounding mountains and valleys.
Technorati tags : Mae Hong Sorn /thai temple /Thailand Temple /wat /Wat Phra That Doi Kong Mu